A GTS spoofing system for Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, Soul Silver, Black, White, Black 2, and White 2.
Visit the thread on ProjectPokemon forums for more information.
- Fixed DNS filter
- Added "syachi2ds.available.gs.nintendowifi.net" to the allowed DNS list
- Added more information to bad DNS requests
- Fixed an issue where GTS actions failed to register
- Changed the way Pokemon are saved so that the date/time they were saved is in the file name, no more accidental overwrites (for db33)
- Changed the application's Icon to a higher resolution
- Fixed an issue where certain 5th Gen connections failed to get a result
- Added more information to the log when a user initially enters the GTS
- Added more information to the log when a user receives a Pokemon, namely the user's game generation and Pokemon received
- Changed the "Sent x bytes of data" message to only appear in Verbose mode
- Fixed an issue where the app would crash on launch when loading data from a previous instance
- Fixed an issue where the app would crash on exit when saving some data
- Added the ability to minimize to system tray
- Fixed DNS bug that would filter out ALL URLs instead of specific ones. The filtering system is currently disabled and will be activated in the next release (hopefully).
- Fixed a bug where when doing ordered distribution, the program would throw an IndexOutOfRangeException after the last Pokemon was sent.
- Initial Release